Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, July 06, 2009

For Today ...

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is shining and the sky is blue. Although rain is on the way for the afternoon, I'm enjoying what we have right now. My wash is out on the line, and the birds are singing. It's a perfect summer morning.

I am thinking...

I am thankful for... The Summer Transition Programme at Seneca College, and the Facilitators. More on that later.

I have learned this week ... that the post secondary education for students with disabilities is structured a little different from the elementary and high schools. (more on that later too.)

From the kitchen... I have no idea what I'm going to make for supper tonight. It just may be a ready-made night. Maybe lasagna.

I am wearing...jeans and a tee shirt. My feet are bare.

I am creating... a layout for a challenge for one of the boards that I frequent. I hope to get that finished this morning so I can start something else.

I am going... absolutely nowhere today (with the exception of the grocery store to pick up lasagna.)

I am reading... a lot of blogs and getting caught up on everyone that I stalk.

I am hoping... that the boys get the lawn cut before the rain comes this afternoon.

I am hearing... People's Court on the TV (yes, I am a court TV junkie)

A few plans for the rest of the week include filling out an application for music camp, lots of laundry, lots of packing (in preparation for Music Camp next week), a little scrapping, driving Matt out to Seneca for a skills assessment exam, piano lesson for Spencer.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... this is what happens at almost every meal when I push my plate away because I'm full.
To see other daybookers, or to participate, go here: http://grandmotherwren.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of making lasagna this week, too. I had to smile as you said you were planning on reading all the blogs you stalk! Me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, look at those guys! I guess you don't have to worry about leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather7:44 PM

    The plate and fries look like Swiss Chalet, am I correct?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.