Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Where do I find one of these?




We are in desperate need of one of these right now!
Matt has been managing his anxiety fairly well over the last year, but over the last few weeks it has sky-rocketted ... especially the past several days.

Anyone know where I could find one of these ... or maybe one for every room of the house?

2 comments:

  1. You can get an easy button at Staples. I don't think they really work, though. Keep smilin' Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need one of those buttons.
    Is it the stress of school, and things changing ?
    Like Milena I have only seen those easy buttons. I will keep my eyes open.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.