Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Have you tried this?



You gotta try this stuff. My girl, Joy, got me addicted to it. Thanks Joy! Really! Run, don't walk, to Bed Bath and Beyond and pick up a few bags (because one just won't be enough!) It's a perfect mix of salty and sweet. YUMMY!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds dangerous... Good thing I'm no where near those stores! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! We'll have to try it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooooooooo GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.