I read this one and a couple of responses every week, but I've never participated. So, today I'm taking the plunge on this one.
And...here we go!
1. Moving my body these days is pretty painful. With all the gardening I've been doing, I'm starting to realize that I'm not a spring chick anymore (someone just needs to tell my brain that.)
2. The best things in life are free. So true.
3. My best quality is my sensitivity.
4. I'm not very good with details.
5. In nearly 10 years, we will have no more little ones. All three boys will be grown and living their own lives. Sometimes I love the idea of my boys growing into men, and sometimes it makes me all teary.
6.A good back massage is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading up to the trailer with my sister, tomorrow my plans include a lot of R & R, a little scrapbooking, and no gardening and Sunday, I want to crash, but Spencer has a concert out in Whitby!
For more Friday Fill-ins, go here: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/