1. My planner
2. picture cds from our trip out to Calgary two and a half years ago (I was looking for a picture the other day)
3. plastic dividers from a container that I purchased at Ikea last week.
4. Four Chatelaine magaizines that my mother brought to me last week (not sure if I will actually have time to sit and look through them.)
5. Two pairs of earings that someone gave my mother and she passed them along to me (she doesn't have pearced ears)
6. a container of paper scraps (Ummmmm .... I think that has been there for a while!)
7. Photoshop Elements 7 that John gave me for my birthday that I haven't gotten around to installing on my laptop yet. (I wonder how long that will take me ... I think I'm secretly afraid of photoshop)
8. My laptop case.
9. Some paint I just picked up for scrapbooking. (of course, I just had to have it!)
10. A new laser ruler that I've been looking for and couldn't find anywhere. My friend found it for me. (I actually had a chance to try it out. It's pretty cool.)
11. The packaging from said ruler.
12. a desk lamp.
13. a calculator.
Hmmmm ... I think it's time to clear off my desk!
So What's on your's?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants