1. Dr. Phil. I admit it. I'm a huge fan. I love this man and his show ... although there are some that I could do without.
2. Judge Judy. Yes. I know. You're all stunned. ...there's just something about seeing some idiot getting their just desserts.
3. Desperate Housewives.
4. Mad Men. Have you seen this show??? I love it.
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8. ...watching this show always makes me feel like I have a quiet, peaceful home.
6. Little People Big World. This is just so inspiring to me.
7. Two and a Half Men. This has to be my favorite right now. I know, there's a lot of sexual inuendos, but it's hysterical. I bust my gut laughing every show.
8. Property Virgins (a show about people buying their first homes ... such memories ... sigh)
9. House Hunters (another show about people house shopping)
10. Nancy Grace. (this one makes John cringe. I really don't know what the draw is for me ... I only watch when it's a good topic)
11. Amazing Race (love this reality show. This is one I would love to do)
12. Who's Line is it Anyway? ... I know this is in reruns now, but it's hilarious. When it comes on in my house, we all have to watch it. I love hearing my boys laugh from their gut!
13. 20/20 ... I love a good, real-life mystery
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants