Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a boy!

Hahahahahaha! I discovered this site today. You put in a picture of a mother and a father and it will show you what the baby will look like. So, according to the site, this is what John and my baby would look like.
Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby


Well, he certainly doesn't look anything like his big brothers! Maybe he's the mailman's.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you but no thank you. I will pass on this test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You've got tooooo much time on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you and John left it to nature rather than technology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm - thats kinda creepy .... but you know I'm going to check it out!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - -- we have the SAME KID!!!!! Is there something you need to tell me??? LOLOL

    I am going to make a new one and see what happens. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. H does have a little bit (tiny bit) of a Cameron look! i will have to try it sometime and see what happens. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.