Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Blog Award



A blogging friend, Barb left me this award on her blog. How cool is that! Funny thing is that she would be someone that I would give this award to. I love her blog.

Anyway, now I get to pass it along. So, I'm passing it along to my sister-in-law Evie. Why? Because I love her blog! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am really honored. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read my acceptance speech at my place. In deference to my audience, I kept my remarks brief.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.