Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Tired!

I think all the travelling around this summer is catching up to me. We've been back and forth to the trailer and camp several times, to the cottage, and I was on a weekend shopping trip this past weekend in Michigan. When I went to bed last night I had a migraine and didn't get a lot of sleep. I ended up getting up in the wee hours to take some Excederin Migraine. Fortunately it worked and I was able to get a few hours of sleep. Still ... I'm tired.

The boys and I were going to head up to the trailer after Spencer's piano lesson, but I decided to relax tonight and we'll go in the morning.

Oh, and yes, you read that right ... Spencer still has piano lessons through the summer. When I asked his teacher when she starts lessons up again in the fall, she just looked at me and said "we continue all summer." Oh! I guess when the kids get to this level, they take it very seriously and don't take breaks. So, other than the few weeks that we are away for holidays, music camp etc., he will continue his lessons, and (gasp) practising.

Friday Cathy and I went on a girls' shopping weekend with some friends. We had a great time shopping, laughing, and misbehaving. The girls we went with are all crazy and fun. We spent to much, laughed too much, slept too little, and ate too much ... so that means it was a great weekend. I got lots of new scrapping goodies and am looking forward to getting it out and getting creative.

Tomorrow we're heading up to the trailer. My friend, Joy, is going to come up for a couple of days. It`s supposed to rain (again) so we should have lots of time to scrapbook.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy time....but it makes the quiet moments even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Sorry to hear that you are tired but you still look like you & your family are having lots of fun! :)

    Enjoy your bit of quiet time.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.