Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things that are making me happy right now

1. School is almost over for another year. Matt and Spencer have 5 more days of classes before their exams start.
2. Summer weather is here. I'm so happy to be wearing my summer clothes and pack away all my long sleeves.

3. Scrapbooking. I know, I know. This is a given, but I haven't been getting much done in the last few weeks so when I do pull something out, I'm very happy.

4. Cooking for my guys. I love to cook for my guys. They love to eat whatever I put in front of them and always make me feel like I'm a world class chef and devour every crumb and beg for seconds.

5. Looking forward to going to the Blue Jays game on the weekend.

6. My happy place. (see previous post.)

7. Playing on my new lap top.

8. Matt is ending his school year on a good note. He's been relatively anxiety-free all semester and has continued to do well in social situations. He's made some connections with some of his peers who share a similar interest in history.

Before I go, I will leave you with a couple of more layouts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.