Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

After the Storm

Well, we got slammed again. More snow. I love it. Much to the boys' dissapointment, it stopped over night which meant that the plows were able to get to work. That meant no snow day.






... and there's more on the way in the next few days.

6 comments:

  1. It was a snow day for all the other regions in our board but ours. Booooo! lol

    The photos of your house are beautiful with all that snow. Its so fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peel board had a system shut down on Friday and then again on Wwednesday. Today it is just the buses. It figures that the snow day happens on my week off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bring on the snow baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:57 AM

    I have a love/hate relationship with snow storms... I love how things look after a good snow storm but I hate the congestion on the roads that it creates! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a winter wonderland. Joshua will be jealous. He hates the cold but loves the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have lots of cold - -35 tonight - but little snow. We got blasted today - 5 cm of snow! Whoppee! Oh well, at least it's not damp.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.