Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, December 20, 2007



So Sunday we got a big snow storm ... and we were snowed in! John and I got up at 7 a.m. to check the weather and to debate whether or not we would make the trip into Toronto. At that point the roads were OK, but they were promising to get worse. Then we got some phone calls from some concerned friends and finally one from the pastor who let us know that they were cancelling the services for the day. Yippee. We had a snow day. Spencer seemed OK with it. The enrollment is just postphoned until the new year. I love snow days. We played games, watched the weather network, and puttered around the house. Perfect!

Check out this picture of my boys. I scanned it in for a photo challenge. This picture was taken 9 years ago. Look how blonde they still were!


3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I want a snow day too. Shoot, I'd settle for a couple of snowflakes!

    BTW - I love the picture. Dave can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we ever had our kids photographed with Santa. That's kind of odd, now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never had our kids taken with Santa. Why? I have not idea? Maybe I was just scared to be around the old guy and was fearful to traumatize my kids? Maybe I just did not want to wait in line with all those screaming kids?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.