1. I have been neglecting my blog lately. I've been rather busy with different things and I'm not so sure that I like it.
2. I'm trying to get caught up on the house painting before the Christmas season hits. The last four days we've been doing the laundry room. It's finally finished (except the ceiling needs to be painted) and it is a huge improvement. I might actually want to spend some time in there.
3. Cameron seems to be blossoming as a young musician. He's in the school band (which is normally reserved for the grade 7 and 8s and then his music teacher asked him to join the Jazz band a couple of weeks ago. He was thrilled. He was also asked to play the last post for the school assembly tomorrow. He's so proud of himself. We're so proud of him.
4.The next scrapbooking retreat is coming up next week so I've been busy doing some last minute stuff for that.
5. We've already booked our next annual scrapping vacation for next September. We're going to Virginia Beach. We've got a huge beach house booked ... right on the beach!
6. Matt has been struggling lately but he's been working very hard in the last two or three weeks to get on top of the anxiety. That's not such an easy task for him so we're very proud of him and very encouraged. My baby's growing up.
7. We have a trip to the Ontario Science Centre planned for Saturday to help Cathy celebrate her birthday. We are all looking forward to it.
8. Today is Cathy's birthday. Happy birthday you old lady!
9. I haven't even started thinking about Christmas yet. It will be here before you know it. I don't know what I'm getting anyone ... except maybe John ... maybe.
10. I was at the doctor the other day to have my thyroid levels checked. (I have Graves Disease, which is a form of hyperthyroidism so I need to get my levels checked periodically to make sure I'm on the correct medication dose.) My levels are fine, but my Feretan levels are still low, very low. I'm supposed to be taking iron, but I don't like taking it. I guess I'd better smarten up. As my friend, Adriana would say "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it."
OK back to the painting, and then I have a ton off errands that I need to run.