Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

September Photo Challenge

Stephen issued a September photo challenge on harvest. Well, even though he hasn't put his photo up, here's mine. It was taken in Tennessee. Many of the stores and businesses had big elaborate displays out in front.



Now where's your's Stephen?

8 comments:

  1. What kind of Thanksgiving weekend do you hope I have? (read the comment you left on my blog)....I'm still laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if "rat" meant "really awesome thanksgiving".....thanks for the wishes....you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what's going on, but I don't see any picture. Either that, or it's extremely over-exposed.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know either, because I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me, but I posted my photos on Sept. 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:39 PM

    What an amazing picture... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay - now I can see it. I guess my computer was having a bad day yesterday (sometimes the filters at work do weird things). I love fun displays like this one - good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any fall pics from me still has to wait another month.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.