Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting my mojo back

I didn't do a lot of scrapping during the summer. There was too many other things to do. Then, in September I spent the time getting ready for my week away. During our scrapping week, I only ended up getting 21 layouts done which was way less then I thought I'd do.

Now that I'm back into a routine, I seem to have found my mojo. Yay! It's about time. This past week I've been back to scrapping at home again ... which is a good thing. Now, the key is to keep up the momentum because I'm sooooo behind. That may be difficult to do because I want to also start getting the rest of the house painted again.
Here are some of my latest layouts. It feels so good to be able to post some layouts.
This is pictures of Cathy, Mom and I and with my brother Ricky at my nephew Jason's wedding. Rick has Down's Syndrome. He looked so handsome all dressed up. He loved all the attention!

Odd pictures from Jason's wedding. This was an inspired layout from one in the Scrapbook Trends magazine, June 2007 edition.


OK, so this is a total scraplift from the Scrap Trends magazine too. I really love this magazine. I just wish it was more affordable so I could pick it up when it comes out.




5 comments:

  1. Loving looking at the layouts...I wish I had the patience for scrapbooking, I love the finished product, just don't want to take the time to do it! Thanks for reading my blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layouts. I especially like the wedding one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Wow, what beautiful LOs. I especially love those pictures of your brother. He does look very handsome indeed, all dressed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! The pictures are lovely and you chose very pretty papers and embellishments to highlight them. Wow, I thought you went to that awesome place for a scrapping weekend ... never realized it was an entire week ... I am even more jealous now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you got a tremendous amount of LOs done in your week away! It's quality, not quantity, and your LOs are quality!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.