Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I've been mia for a while. I've been madly painting. We have so much that needs to be done so I'm trying to just plow through. At this moment I have the halls on the main floor and lower landing done. I still need to do the trim. I've done the dining room including pillars and trim. I've done the kitchen, but still need to do the trim. That's it until we come back from holidays.

Speaking of which, we are leaving tomorrow for our annual attempt to see the sun during the March Break. We will pick the boys up at school at noon and head to Florida. We'll drive straight through and should pull into Mom and Dad's place about the time they are having their breakfast on Friday morning. Hopefully the drive will go well.

Today will be errands, packing, and cleaning.

I went for a haircut yesterday. It's been a long time since I've been unhappy about a haircut but she did a terrible job. I asked for a trim and came out with very short hair. How does that happen? It's not even the same style! I don't get it. If I have time later I will show you before and after pictures. You will be shocked! I was! So were the boys. John, on the otherhand, was very brave. He tried to make me feel better.

9 comments:

  1. I hate it when a hair cut goes bad! I can't figure out what's so hard about a trim. You tell the stylist, "Take an inch off all around." Seems like a pretty simple instruction. You wake up and check the mirror and you've got a purple mohawk! WHAT?!?

    On a happier note, I hope you enjoy your trip. You could probably use a decent break from winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...made you feel better how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WIshing you a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:16 PM

    I hope you're having a GREAT trip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in FL! I've been in Orlando all week and leave to go home tomorrow (Friday).

    http://fourbzboysmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time, drive careful and can't wait to see your new doo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:01 AM

    I hope you have a safe drive and that you have a wonderful vacation with lots of sunshine! Soak up some rays for me! LOL =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evie's response is hilarious!
    Have a good trip and avoid Swiss Chalet!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.