Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

I'm trying a different Meme today. It's called Friday's Feast. Each Friday they post different questions for you to answer. This week's required too much think on my part, so I'm going with an older version.

Feast Seventy-Eight
Friday, January 27, 2006

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.
Pretzels

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.
I hate to say it, but probably a mini van ... practical and maternal

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
I would love a shopping spree from a Camera store like Henry's

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
Everybody Loves Raymond

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million
10 years down the road would be good. I could see my boys as men and see if I'm doing it right or if there's things I need to be doing. It sould be nice to know if all this worrying is for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.