1. I need to get active again. for a while several years ago I was a faithful gym-goer but got out of the habit after the gym burnt down. I need to make it a priority again.
2. The house is a mess. The boys have been home for two weeks and the house is showing it.
3. I finally got all my decorations away. I hate that job!
4. I have some friends coming for the weekend. John is going to Paris and so some of my scrapping friends are coming to scrap with me.
5. The boys are going to hate having a house full of women all weekend.
6. I wish I could sleep like the teenagers in my house. They've been sleeping until noon every day. Sleeping in to me now is 9 a.m. Sad, I know!
7.I hope I can get the van started. Yesterday I went to take Cameron and his friends to the rink to go skating and the battery was dead. John was away for the night and so the van has sat lifeless in the driveway.
8. I really don't want to spend a few hours at Canadian Tire getting a new battery for the van.
9. We really need groceries. This morning I couldn't have cereal - no milk, toast - no bread, or tea - no sugar.
10. 10 year old boys are loud and rough!
11. I'm missing some pictures of a trip we took to the bird aviary and it's been killing me trying to find them. I hope they show up because I have the perfect layout to use with them.
12. Does anyone else have trouble trying to find topics for Thursday Thirteen?
13.I think I finally know what colour I'm going to paint the living areas of our house ... thanks Jennifer!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. Just Expressing Myself
7. The German Girl
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants