1. I get to actually use my computer in the evening
2. The boys all went swimming together last night
3. They are playing board games together
4. They are reading more
5. Matt has rediscovered his Warhammer game and has begun painting them again.
6. They are in bed earlier (without prompting from me) because apparently there’s nothing else to do.
7. Cameron is happy that his brothers are doing stuff with him
8. Without anything else to do, homework is being done with a lot more care and time.
9. They are being very helpful around the house (in hopes of getting a lighter sentence)
10. Matt has stayed at school to watch some of the sports activities and to talk to his peers (which is a great thing for a child with nonverbal learning disorder)
11. Piano and cornet practises haven't been so rushed
12. I only have to call once for supper
13. My Scraproom (where the computer is) is void of cups, plates, wrappers, crumbs, and empty water bottles.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
8. Ann b
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants