Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random Stuff

I've got a lot of random stuff swirling around in my head. You know, the thoughts that keep popping up and are fairly meaningless to anyone but you? Stuff like

-Spencer and Cameron are both in need of haircuts. Spencer doesn't want one because he likes his hair long (but it still needs to be tidied up) and Cameron wants one but not right now. He keeps telling me that he wants to get a haircut, but then when I ask him if he wants to go over, he says "not right now."

-our house seems to be needing some repair work. It's only 7 years old, but we need to start doing things to it. The boys bathroom has a leak (I think from the toilet) It has damaged the ceiling in the laundry room below it. Time to call in a plumber.

-we also need to get busy painting the main floor ... if only I could decide on colours!

-I need to get Oliver into the vet for a check up and shots. It's been a long time since I've taken him in. I've been a very bad pet owner!

-we have a fund raising crop coming up in February to raise money for the Divisional Youth Band to go to Calgary in May. So far we only have 20 signed up. I hope we get a lot more than that.

-Matt and Spencer have the week off. They are in exams right now and both are finished writing which means at the moment there are no demands on them ... at least from school LOL!

-John is still waiting for his letter of termination from work. He's looking forward to it as he wants to move on, after taking some time off. He was promoted a few weeks ago to VP which means that we will get a larger package than he originally thought. (a year's severance as opposed to 6 months ... big difference).

-I've been really thinking about going digital. I love my film camera and have fought the idea. I think I need to weigh the pros and cons.

- I've been on a scrapbooking roll. I've been getting a lot of layouts done. I hope I can keep up the momentum.


Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Joshua needs a haircut too. We've got to find time for him to get it done.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.