1…. You always win at Trivial Persuit. You have superb wrote memory skills which means that you remember facts and trivia after hearing or reading it once ... and you'll remember it forever.
2. You love to read and are good at it. You can read a Harry Potter book in less than two days. (we learned this the hard way when we were flying to Victoria. We stopped at the book store on the way to the airport to pick up a book to read on the plane. By the time we landed, he was half way through the book. By the next morning, we had to make another trip to the book store.)
3. You learn to speak and read early ... and amaze everyone with the facts you know when you're only 4.
4. You could be captain of the debate team. You could argue any point any way you wanted to, and win the argument. You leave the other party in your dust.
5. You get to be exempt from French.
6. You get to be exempt from Gym (which is good if you have NLD because you don't like it anyway.)
7. If your classmates don't remember what page a quote is on, you can find it for them in 10 seconds.
8. You say things that the rest of us only think but would never say ... such as telling someone they have bad breath. Thank you - you are doing the rest of us a favour.
9. You are a details person.
10. You always see the best in people.
11. If Cameron asked me a question that I don't know the answer to, I can just send him to you.
12. Because you see everything in black and white, you have a very strong sense of right and wrong.
13. You win speech competitions.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants