1. No homework, no lunchboxes, no anxiety
2. Relaxed days to spend with the boys.
3. Family holidays (with a now 16 year old, I'm cherishing these times as I know that our time for vacationing with him is soon coming to an end. For now, I cherish the time and that he still wants to vacation with us.)
4.BBQ season (this usually means that the main meal preparer gets a break, but in our case, that's not so. John doesn't know how to cook without burning!)
5. Long summer nights (I didn't realize that these were even longer in Calgary)
6. Spending time at the trailer at Jackson's Point
7. Junior Music Camp!
8. a good thunderstorm (especially at the trailer where we can open all the blinds, turn off the lights and watch a good light show)
9. vivid colours
10. oportunities for great outdoor pictures
11. No time constraints
12. Sleepy mornings
13. Eating outside.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants