Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Starting my own game of tag.

I saw this tag game on a blog in my travels this morning and thought I would start it here. For those I'm about to tag, you take these questions and answer them on your own blog and then tag others.

4 jobs I've had:
I worked in the cafeteria in KMart when I was 16
I worked at the Salvation Army camp in the summer when I was 15
I worked for many years with the Mentally Handicapped as a Residential Counsellor
I currently work harder than I ever have at any other job as a Stay at home Mom. (according to Dr. Phil, stay at home moms work the equivilant of two full time jobs ... I can believe it!)

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
None come to mind. I'm not a movie person. Usually once through is enough for me.

4 places I've lived:
Brampton, Ontario
London, Ontario
Barbados
Oakville, Ontario

4 TV shows I love: (much easier than the movie question)
Desparate Housewives
Greys Anatomy
Dr. Phil
Everybody Loves Raymond

4 places I've been on vacation:
Sailing on a yacht in the Grenadines
Skiing in Whistler, BC
Salt Lake City, Utah (went for CKU!)
Quebec City (one of my all time favorite places)

4 favorite dishes:
enchilladas
Balsamic chicken (a la Kelsey's)
Chicken Divan
Anything I don't have to cook myself

4 websites I visit daily:
Cherished Scrapbooks
Two Peas
Scrapping Buddies
Scrapjazz

4 places I'd rather be right now:
At the trailer
On a beach somewhere
Quebec City
traveling Europe

4 bloggers I'm tagging:
Evie
Cathy
Joanne
Jennifer (who has just started her Blog!

************************************************************************************

So, guess what I did yesterday? I scrapbooked ... at home. It's been a while since I've done that. I've gotten out of the habit of working at home and so the piles of pictures just keeps getting higher.

I scrapped the picture of Matthew that I posted the other day, and the pictures of Mom, Cathy and I from Mother's Day.



1 comment:

  1. Your scrapbook pages look really good.

    I'll play the tag game later this weekend. I'm just stopping through quickly right now.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.