Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day

I missed wishing all the "fathers" in my life a happy fathers day yesterday. To all the men in my life who help me raise my boys; who share our joys and our heartaches; who are glowing examples of good men who live their life according to their faith in God; who support my boys in prayer and love everyday, happy father's day. We are all blessed to have you all in our lives and I know that my boys are better because of each and every one of you.

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and father of my boys. You are a loving, supportive man, and a great father. You have a special relationship with our boys that I will never understand, or be a part of, but I know that your relationship with them compliments my relationship with them and they are very fortunate to have you as their father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.