Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Where did this week go?

I can't believe it's Friday already! I haven't really accomplished much this week except getting the front and side gardens done. That was a chore in itself! I had hoped to have had them all done by the end of the week, but the rain has moved in and it looks like it's here for the weekend, so I have a good excuse to stay inside and scrapbook and play with my new toy.

Oh! By the way. I got a new toy, LOL! The Cricut personal cutting machine just hit the market in Canada this week and John told me to go ahead and get it for Mother's Day. Wow! I certainly wasn't going to complain.

From Provo Craft, a leader and innovator in scrapbook materials and designs, comes Cricut, a revolutionary breakthrough in paper shaping. Cricut™ is your personal cutting system that does not require a computer. Its cartridge-based system allows you to cut thousands of beautiful shapes, letters, and phrases in a variety of sizes and styles with just the touch of a button.


It's a very cool machine that will cut letters, shapes, and dies the size you want and in different styles. I've only played with it a little bit ... and so has John.

1 comment:

  1. Love the machine. I will just have to pay you a looooong visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.