Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, May 08, 2006

What a great weekend we had. John is still away so we had a really relaxing weekend at home. Saturday was opening day for baseball so we were at the diamond for 10 a.m. It was freezing out there. The parents were all huddled in the bleachers, while the boys played (some in short sleeves). As is always the case with kids, they didn't seem to feel the cold the way we did.

After that Cameron had a birthday party to go to so we had to hit toys r us and then run home for a quick shower and change of clothes. Saturday night we all went to see "RV" with Robin Williams. It was a fun movie and when we left Matthew said "I think we should rent an RV."

Sunday afternoon was relaxing at home. The boys did their homework so it was very quiet around here. I actually got some scrapbooking done. I did four layouts and played with my new toy. I got the "Cropodile" which is a very cool tool for setting eyelets and snaps without a hammer. NO NOISE!!



I put nine snaps into this layout in no time and with no noise! I love it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a pretty chilly spring walk. Maybe I'm getting too acclimated to the south.

    The only exciting part of our weekend was helping Joshua find the gas station where his school band was doing a car wash. It took about 35 minutes, but we finally found it (and got my car washed too).

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.