Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, March 03, 2006

The things we do for our kids!

Today Spencer is traveling up to Collingwood with the Halton Junior Jazz Band. They are participating in the regional competition there. John can't go due to work obligations (hate it when that happens!) so I was thinking that I wasn't going to go either. It's a two hour drive and I didn't want to make that trip alone. When I dropped Spencer off at the bus he said that he really wanted me to go. Can you say GUILT TRIP? So, it looks like I'm going to go. A friend of mine has very kindly agreed to go along with me. Thanks Joanne!!! The things we do for our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.