Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!

I found this beautiful quote on Kim's Blog and thought it was perfect:

This is my wish for you:

comfort on difficult days,

smiles when sadness intrudes,

rainbows to follow the clouds,

laughter to kiss your lips,

sunsets to warm your heart,

hugs when spirits sag,

beauty for your eyes to see,

friendships to brighten your being,

faith so that you can believe,

confidence for when you are in doubt,

courage to know yourself,

patience to accept the truth,

love to complete your life.

-anonymous


I wish you all the best for this coming year.

We spent New Year's Eve at home. We had my friend, Deb, and my sister and brother-in-law over for a night of games and just hanging out. The boys were happy for the most part, but there were times when I wanted to send them to bed early. It was a nice quiet night, just the way I like it. We were so into playing Cranium that we almost missed bringing in the New Year. We managed to get everything ready in a couple of minutes and make it for the count down. The cameras were out. John took some on his digital camera, but the flash wasn't set so they didn't turn out. I still use film and so they are still tucked away inside the camera until processing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.