Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Caution: busy weekend ahead

I set my alarm a little early today so I could get up and get my internet fix before we are off for the weekend. We have to go up to close the trailer. I've already warned the boys that they are going to be working. We'll see how much of a help they actually are!

After that we are off to Fenlon Falls for a Junior Band trip for the weekend. The boys are all playing and John and I are going along to help out.

Tomorrow Spencer turns 13!!!!!! I know he's so excited at the thought of becoming a teenager and I'm excited for him. More on him in his birthday post.

I was so lazy yesterday (maybe I was conserving my energy knowing what was ahead of me for the weekend.) It was kinda nice. I stayed in my PJs until I had to go and do the school pick-up. I even had a nap on the couch. It was nice. Last night I spent some time putting layouts into albums. During the big move I realized just how many I have just laying around. It will take me a while to get them all where they're supposed to be.


My boys relaxing and having fun together. There won't be much of that going on this weekend!

Have a good one everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.