Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, June 17, 2005

So I decided to join in this really weird thing called BLOG. I only heard the term a couple of weeks ago and thought "why would people want to share their thoughts and feelings with people they don't know." Then, I started reading some other BLOGs and thought "this is kinda fun, in a weird sort of way." So here I am. Entering into this strange world that I know nothing about. I guess I'm looking at it more like a journal for my own purposes. I'm a scrapbooker and the journaling part of it doesn't come easy, so I'm hoping this will help me with that aspect of it.

I've never been very good at sharing my thoughts and feelings ... just ask my DH! I was a very shy kid who wouldn't say boo to anyone or anything.

I'm the mother of three boys. Most women pity me! I love it. I love having boys. I love boy things and doing boy things. I'm not a girly girl by any stretch of the imagination! God gave me boys for a reason. If the truth be known, I love being the Queen to 4 men and not having to worry about anyone coming along and trying to dethrone me! There's one thing about boys and that is that they love their moms! Dad is fun, but no one can say anything against mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.