Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Where has the time gone?

 It's been quite a while since I've visited this blog.  Life took me in a different direction for the last several years.  We retired, covid happened, parents happened, and I just got away for scrapbooking on a regular basis.  

I'm back at it, although not as regularly as I used to be, but I'm hoping that, in time, it will become part of my daily life again.  

For those who are still here, thank you! You can continue to watch this space for all things crafty.

We have finally started traveling again, after covid derailed our retirement plans.  We have recently started a retirement blog for our travels.  If you'd like to follow our journey you can find us here: Should We Stay Or Should We Go be sure to say hi if you pop over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.