Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, May 16, 2016

The 100 Day Project

I'm still going strong with this project.  It really feels good to be creating again!

Day 3
I worked on a layout kit for Scrapbook Nerd.

 
Day 4
I worked  on another layout for the same kit for Scrapbook Nerd
 
 
Day 5
I got out my Happy Planner and got caught up. For me, my planner isn't used as a traditional planner.  I use it as a documenter - doing jot dot notes of what I did that day, and adding in small photos of anything that I may have taken that day.
 
 
Day 6
I worked on another layout kit for the Scrapbook Nerd store
 

Day 7
This was yet another layout kit for the store.  Can you tell we were getting ready for some crops?


Day 8
On Day 8 I was so happy to get out my own pictures again, and actually do something for myself. I dug into some old photos for this.  The photos are of the first big trip that Spencer took without us. He went on a big band trip to Calgary. 


I think I will stop there. I will come back tomorrow to share more.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.