- This week was all about Christmas shopping for me. I was out 3 1/2 days ... and I'm still not done!
- Had my usual Tuesday Lunch Bunch group - the ladies who get together every Tuesday to hang out and scrapbook
- I had my mother and sister here for two days. We spent two days out shopping together.
- We met up with our other sister and went out for dinner
- Attended Ricky's Christmas open house
- Cameron wrote his last exam on Friday and then I picked him up. He's now home, relaxing. for two weeks. It's good to have him home.
- We had John's family Christmas get-together yesterday. It's always good to spend time with family.
- Had some shocking news yesterday - a friend of mine had a heart attack. Fortunately she received medical attention right away and is now recuperating in the hospital
- I'm looking forward to the annual "Carols in the Park" tomorrow night. It's an outdoor carol sing, complete with a bon fire and hot apple cider.
- a Christmas lunch with the girls on Tuesday
- More Christmas shopping
- I will be manning one of the Salvation Army Christmas kettles a few times this week. If you walk past one this week, make sure you drop some money into the kettle. There are a lot of people who are needing assistance!
- Spending a day with my other sister this week to do some more shopping. I'm hoping that I will be finished off before then, so that I can just have a relaxing day with her