Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Another Christmas Project Share

I remembered, LOL!

I'm back to share the second project I created for the Scrapbook Nerd Celebrate the Season Christmas Countdown.

I made Christmas pillow boxes using my silhouette. I then decorated them up a little using some ribbon I had left over from another project, the Jillibean Holly Berry collection, and some decorative brads from my stash.

I love the way they turned out! They will be perfect for handing out some gift cards for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.