Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, June 02, 2014

Today ...

outside: We have finally started our Spring clean-up!  Yes, we're a little late. We have lawn maintenance guys coming to do the bulk of the work this week, but the weather was so nice yesterday that I was out puttering around and trimming.
 
thankful: for great friends!

eating: trying to do a little better right now. It's tough with teens and early 20s boys in the house who love to eat lots of junk!

wearing: still in my pjs

feeling: a little sore after all the garden work yesterday..

creating: card!  Yes, you read that right. I've been making some cards!

enjoying: a leisurely morning

going: to the trailer for several days this week with my brother, Rick. (see post below)

wanting: to get into our storage room in the basement and start throwing stuff out!

thinking about:  getting a new vehicle - possibly - maybe ...

needing:  to see my chiropractor ... too much work in the garden yesterday?

wondering: if my thyroid levels are too high or too low? The bloodwork results are in and she called to see me tomorrow.  I'm thinking they are too low.

anticipating: a nice week at the trailer.

sharing: Another layout with an older photo. This one is of Cameron and our beloved Oliver (who passed away two years ago - and we still miss him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.