Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Use Your Stuff

Due to by increasingly busy days, I had to make the difficult decision to give up the Use Your Stuff Blog. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the great team members there, and feeling so inspired by everyone. 

I made a promise to myself that I was going to continue to play along often, when time permitted.

This week, the challenge is to use bling.

Here's my layout for this challenge.
I've been trying to work on my travel pictures. I have so many pictures that I really want to try and get into my albums. I do a lot of two-page layouts for my travel pics, but I'm starting to find that they are all looking the same. So, I've started to use a pocket page for the second page of the layout.  It allows me to do a traditional scrapbook page, but get more pictures in.  I'm really loving how it's working out. I get to still play and be creative, and get more photos into my books.



I added bling on this layout with the use of sequins.

3 comments:

  1. Another great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used, this is a fun LO. Looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous double page lo! Love the touches of bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.