Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

This week on Use Your Stuff ...

The challenge is all about stencils.

I love using my stencils right now with my Martha Steward texture paste. It's so much fun to use.

On this layout I used the reverse chicken wire stencil. I love the effect.
I also used  Crate Paper - The Pier collection. I love this collection!
All the products I used can be found at the Scapbook Nerd Online Store.


What about you? Have you done anything with stencils lately? We'd love to see it on the Use Your Stuff blog
.

2 comments:

  1. what a great layout! love the 3 photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I will definitely be scraplifting this one!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.