Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

This week on Use Your Stuff

It's all about tickets. "Use "tickets" on your creation. Interpret it however you want - just get started!!" I created this layout and found some old Maya Road sheer tickets in my stash that I backed with red paper to match the colours in the layout. Unfortunately the layout didn't photograph well.


Join us on The Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and show us what you can do with this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Great page Barb. The red paper mimics a railroad and the coloured bannerz are a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.