- I got to enjoy some one-on-one time with my Cameron when we went to see a movie together. The best part was that he was the one that suggested we go. Considering he's 15, I'll take every moment like that I can!
- I also got to enjoy some one-on-one time with Matt - and another movie when it was just he and I home.
- spending some time this week with my brother Rick. He has Downs Syndrome. He came for a "sleep-over" and we got to spend the evening just hanging out and watching TV.
- sending Cameron off on his school trip with the Robotics team. It wasn't the sending off that was a bliss-moment for me, but his excitment and anticipation.
- being able to see some live feed of the competition in Rochester. I love this http://www.ustream.tv/channel/first-rochester-2012
- having some creative time this week ... not that I was that successful with the time, but I was able to play and it felt good.
- watching two of my boys huddled together, one helping the other with his homework. See previous post.
- digging out shorts and bathing suits in the middle of winter.
What's made you blissful this week? I'd love to hear about it. Share it here and jump on over to Liv Lane's blog to share your own list.
Leave a comment. I love hearing what you think.
Like what you read here? Why not become a follower.