Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Little Bliss List


My Little Bliss List this week:
  • seeing and cathching up with some friends last weekend that I don't get to see often enough
  • spending a fun few days away with the girls this week. Wish I was still there!
  • playing in the snow while we were away - throwing snowballs and making a snowman (well, actually a snowoman!)
  • eating out at Wild Wings - twice! Yum!!
  • arriving home to a very sweet valentine's present from my honey. He bought me two new books that I'd been wanting to get for a while now, but couldn't find whenever I went to Chapters - and my favourite - orange chocolate
  • seeing that I didn't gain that much weight this week after eating tonnes of junk food and wild wings
  • watching the movie THE HELP. I've had it for a couple of months but have been waiting to watch it with the girls.

What's on your bliss list this week? I'd love to hear it.

You can visit Liv Lane to read what's on other people's lists, or to share your own.

7 comments:

  1. Catching up with friends, having a little girl time and then add wild wings, chocolate and books ... sound just about perfect to me! Wishing you a bliss filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I've been wanting to watch "The Help"; just haven't got to it yet. They say the book is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love orange chocolate too. It's just yummy, but once I start eating I can't seem to stop! I've been wanting to see the film "The Help" for a while and will have to look it up. Em ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sure fun to see what makes people have bliss.
    Do you recommend the movie? I read the book. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great week. Totally sweet to come home to a nice v-day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Your hubby sounds wonderful... just that he's tuned in to look for your books for you and get them. :) So lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh friendships are so important, it's always nice to see some friends, especially if you haven't heard them for a long time. Yesterday evening I was catching up with someone too after a long time... such a great feeling. :)

    And oh god. Chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.