My Little Bliss List this week:
- seeing and cathching up with some friends last weekend that I don't get to see often enough
- spending a fun few days away with the girls this week. Wish I was still there!
- playing in the snow while we were away - throwing snowballs and making a snowman (well, actually a snowoman!)
- eating out at Wild Wings - twice! Yum!!
- arriving home to a very sweet valentine's present from my honey. He bought me two new books that I'd been wanting to get for a while now, but couldn't find whenever I went to Chapters - and my favourite - orange chocolate
- seeing that I didn't gain that much weight this week after eating tonnes of junk food and wild wings
- watching the movie THE HELP. I've had it for a couple of months but have been waiting to watch it with the girls.
You can visit Liv Lane to read what's on other people's lists, or to share your own.