Fragments, fragments, and more fragments. There's a lot of them rambling around inside my head right now.
- Robotics has begun for this year and Cameron is on the school team once again. This is his second year doing it. He's been looking forward to this since it ended last year. They're in week two of the six-week build - Tuesdays, Thursdays from 3 - 9, and all day Saturdays
- Exams start for him next week - I hope he's able to focus on those as well as robotics
- Spencer has started his second work term - this time in Waterloo. I was secretly hoping that he would be closer to home so he could move back home for a little while - I'm sure his girlfriend was too!
- I've been a little obsessed lately myself. John wants to go away somewhere hot during March Break but we don't want to drop a bundle either ... hahaha! impossible during March Break! I've been spending a lot of my free time over the last three weeks researching our options and finding something that will work with the Robotics competition that ends on the Saturday that March Break starts - and the competition is in Rochester! It's a challenge!
- January and February are supposed to be a slower time for me. What happened? (well, other than Robotics). It seems that we're constantly trying to work something into our schedule, or having two or three things on at once, or trying to work with one car because one of the boys is using the other one.
- Winter has finally arrived and boy, is it cold right now. I'm happy to see the snow, though.
- I've been trying to get back into a regular scrapbooking routine. It's proving to be a little difficult and my motivation is just not there.
- I had a fun, impromptu afternoon with the girls yesterday. We went for lunch and then went bowling. It was just what the doctor ordered on a cold, snowy, January afternoon.