Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So tired

I've been back from my annual girl's week for almost a week now, but I'm still trying to play catch-up on my sleep.
It was a fun week away. If you're a scrapbooker and haven't been to Memories Manor yet, you're missing a real treat. It's fantastic and so is Jan, the lady who owns and runs it. The food and hospitality are second to none!
As always, we spent more time talking, eating and laughing than we did scrapping and the time went way too fast. Now we have to wait a whole year before our next trip and the search has already begun for our vacation destination for next year.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know what.....I'm having a hard time catching up also. All the shopping tired us out. OK it was the late nights staying up to play assassination.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.