Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Scrapping Bug - August Sneak Peek

Yes, I'm a little behind in sharing again. Here's my sneak peek for August.

I had a very fun kit this month.
I had an assortment of patterned papers from Basil Basics and Jilly Bean Soup.
I aslo had a stamp from Imaginesce, Color Box Chalk, an assortment of buttons, and Maya Road Sheer Arrow Coasters which I've used on my other projects to be revealed later.

To see the sneak peeks from the other Design Team members, go and visit The Scrapping Bug.
While you're there, join in the fun.
There's a very fun contest that's just starting where you can win some fun prizes.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent layout Barb.
    Did you use the Cricut to cut the wheel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love trhis Barb....and I am scraplifting this!!!!

    Love what your Anonymous people said???? can you tell me what it is??

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.