Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sharing ... again

I'm trying to clean up my computer. I have a lot of layouts that are sitting on my hard drive that I'm trying to organize, download, delete, or place in other files. There are many that I haven't shared here so you will have to bear with me while I so some cleaning.

These pictures were from Mother's Day last year when we went down to London to spend some time with my Mom.


Cameron's 13th birthday
Mother's Day 3 years ago
Mother's Day 2 years ago
Cameron is always building something. He built a catapult to feed the cat some treats. Of course, Oliver was more than happy to participate in the experiment.
Ok, that's all I'll subject you to for now, but there will be more coming.



So what are you up to this weekend?


I'm happy to say that we have a fairly low-key weekend ahead. Right now Cameron is at the robotics programme at school and will be until 3:30 when we pick him up and take him and Spencer to a concert they are playing at in Mississauga. Tomorrow John leaves on business for a few days and Cameron has a Superbowl party that he's going to (which I may, or may not be going to with him) Otherwise it should be nice a quiet. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I am having a low key weekend in my scraproom participating in an online crop. YAY

    Beautiful layouts missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been leaving comments much these past few weeks even if I've been checking out your blog. :/ We had a pretty low-key weekend too. It'd good to have one once in a while. Love all the pages that you've posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style of scrapbooking. Such clean lines and always a fabulous design!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.