Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Fa la la la la, la la la la

That's what I'm doing today! Yippee! The Christmas season has officially started for me and the trees and decorations have been hauled out of storage and are just waiting for me.
Time to put on my Sanata hat, my Christmas music, and happily escape everything else that is requiring my attention for a short while.

When do you Deck your halls? Is it a chore for you, or something that you look forward to doing every year?

1 comment:

  1. Normally I do it starting the first day of Dec and take a few days. We got it all done last weekend though, 'cause Jason, Alyson & James are home for the weekend. We're having "Thanksgiving", since Jason missed it this year. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.