Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... It feels like summer out there. Right now it's beautiful and sunny. Apparently there are thunderstorms on the way for this afternoon. Yay! We need the rain, and I always enjoy a good thunderstorm.

I am excited about ... our plans for the summer.

I am thinking... that maybe I should take a nap today and try and catch up on all the sleep I haven't been getting lately.

I am thankful for... Jackson's Point - my happy place. I was there this past weekend. I hated to come home. Soon it will be time to open the trailer and I can get my fill.

From the kitchen... tonight is Maple Pork Tenderloin done on the BBQ. (maybe I should rethink that if it's going to be storming this afternoon.)

I am wearing... yoga pants and a tee shirt. - oh, and a green sweater.

I created this week ... a few layouts over the weekend.

I am reading... still reading the new Oprah Winfry unauthorized biography. I have to say that it's rather disappointing so far. It's a pretty boring read, actually.

I am hearing... the weather network tell me about the storms moving in.

I am wondering ... what goes on inside the head of my oldest son! I just don't understand him sometimes and have very little patience for him right now. (not a proud mom moment for sure)

Around the house... My window cleaner is coming Monday. Yay! I may actually be able to see outside. I also have a big pink juice stain in the middle of the family room carpet. It looks like a whole glass was spilled. It's not coming up.

I am going ... to take Matthew to Seneca College today. We have some business to take care of.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: All the regular stuff plus: Driving into Toronto today to go to Seneca College, I need to get out into the gardens and start cleaning them up, John and Spencer are away this weekend on a band trip with Agincourt, lots and lots of talking with Matt.

A picture to share: This is one of Cameron's favourite things.



If you want to participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook, go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! I love layering of paper you do throughout your work. I really have to try hard to do this in my scrapping.

    I have some of that paper to :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.