Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

It's been a while since I've participated in this. Time to get back at it.


”thursday-13″

Thirteen things this stay at home mom did before 7:30 this morning:

1. Woke Matt up.

2. Folded a load of laundry

3. Woke Cameron up

4. Drove Matt to the Go bus for 6:30

5. Came home and had to drag Cameron out of bed because he had crawled back in and fallen back asleep.

6. Made Cameron's breakfast (because he was now late)

7. Made Cameron's lunch

8. Woke Spencer up.

9. Drove Cameron to school early for band practise.

10. Cleaned the kitchen

11. Sorted some socks

12. Organized things in the laundry room

13. Drove Spencer to school for 7:30.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

7 comments:

  1. same here, I haven't done a Thursday 13 in almost 4 years!!

    I reused one I wrote back in 2006 and just updated it, is that cheating??! :-)

    http://shasherslife.blogspot.com/2010/01/thursday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... busy morning. I was barely up at 7:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had to drive to school three times? I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are so busy so early. I envy your motivation. Maybe as I get further into my depression treatment I will get my motivation back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I remember days like that. I couldn't do the things you're doing now though. Someday everyone will be in college and you can sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That much driving would get old fast. I'm so glad mine take the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY COW!! You did a lot before 7:30am. The high school years are going to kill me. All I managed to do before 7:30 was get up, wash my face and hair, get dressed and start getting breakfast ready!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.