Sorry, I don't really have anything blog worthy today so this will have to do. This one is from
Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
I just had a cup of tea and some toast with honey on it.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At my Great-Aunt's 90th birthday celebration.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Not very well. I have played it a handful of times with the boys and end up embarrassing myself.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
John made me laugh, but it's a little ex-rated so I don't think I'll repeat it here.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think I was in bed by 10:30. I'm an earlier to bed kinda girl. I like to curl up for a while with a book, magazine, or some mindless TV. It's not long before I'm starting to drift off.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
I love living in Canada and would never want to move away permanently. We have lived in Barbados for 5 years when the boys were small and really enjoyed the experience. I would love to live somewhere abroad like that again for a fix number of years.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I think so, but obviously it wasn't that memorable as I can't say for sure.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I have a few friends that live fairly close. I think the closest ones would be Deb, who is about 15 minutes, and Milena, who is about the same.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
I think they can be friendly and even enjoy spending time together, but definitely not friends with benifits ... without it becoming too complicated.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Probably within the last year.
12. Who took your profile picture?
either my dad or my sister.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Probably the girls I traveled to Maine with.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
About the same. Busy with boys and their rehearsals.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes. It would be easy too because there's not much on TV these days that it must-see. Actually, the whole week I was in Maine I think I only watched TV twice.
16. Are you upset about anything now?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Absolutely!! ...and they are necessary.
18. Are you a bad influence?
Ummmm ... I would say no, but my boys may say something different, LOL!
19. Night out or night in?
Night in. I'm a homebody.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My laptop, my hairdryer and curling iron. (I just have to straighten my hair.)
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Ummmm ... I don't know. Fortunately my family and friends are all pretty healthy.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"The bus is running late so I'm going to be another 15 minutes."
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
No one in particular, just people who bully, and mistreat other people.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Arrangements being made for Thanksgiving dinner.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Just my dh (John)
28. What song is stuck in your head?
None right now, so don't put one there, thank you very much.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
Someone telling me the house is on fire, otherwise they better not be knocking on my window at that time of the morning. LOL!
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
No and No I don't want to either.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Last night we were at a Salvation Army band concert that Cameron was playing it. We had to drop him off early for a rehearsal so John and I went for dinner - just the two of us. We don't do that often enough.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think way too much. I tend to analyse things to death.
33. Do you smile a lot?
I don't think I smile often enough, although one of the mom's from school said that I'm always smiling.
I'd love to hear all your answers to these questions.