Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quiet weekend

My weekend plans changed. We were going to go to Kingston to visit Joanne and Bruce yesterday but unfortunately Joanne had a work emergency come up and so we had to postpone the visit. Maybe it was a good thing because we ended up getting snow ... although it would have been fun being snowed in there and having a whole weekend with them.

So, yesterday I was content just to stay home and play in my scraproom all day. One of the online forums I frequent is having an online crop so I worked away on some of the challenges there. I think I'll spend some more time this afternoon working on some more challenges. Tonight Spencer has a DYB practise in Toronto so that means no Oscars for me ... although I likely wouldn't watch them anyway.

Here are the challenges I did yesterday:

The first one was an ad challenge that I posted. The top is the ad and the second is the layout based on the ad.






OK, time to go and get everyone out of bed to go to Church. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You are really ROCKIN' the challenges Barb. Awesome layouts, I really like the one about Guitar Hero. Oscars....not sure yet. They are so slow moving, I think I would rather be scrappin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all of your scrapbook pages. The rose one is especially nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.