Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I love sketches!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm addicted to sketches. I love to be able to sit down to scrapbook with an idea in front of me on how the basic layout will come together. Sketches are perfect for me. I have a tonne of sketch sites bookmarked in my favorites. One of my favorite sketch sites is Valerie's Got Sketch site. There's so much inspiration there.

Yesterday she began her second on-line sketch class that will last for a month. I couldn't resist. I had to join up. I'm hoping that this will give me the kick in the butt that I need to get back scrapping again after not doing much all summer. So, for the next month I will be hanging out around there and hopefully pumping out some layouts. That's the plan anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Duck!
    I wanted to join in on that!
    I think you will love that class Barb.
    Have fun and maybe share a little with us:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.